網頁

2008年10月10日 星期五

Mei Hong's Wedding

Yesterday, I attended his wedding whose his wife, Ru Xia was so beautiful that night, however, i dont really know him, we never talk to each other before....this is freakin'ly weird. and this became my first red bomb in my life. this wedding was more interesting than i expected. : x because there was no boring speech, after the ceremony started, the couple walked in and the guest kept on taking their photos. they straight forward served the food. no speech! Really! they prepared choir and hand-speech performance, at the end the myac member went up the stages and sang some songs, i also went up in the half way...haha, the fun always got in in the end! i took some photos with my friends
the M girls
Conan's sister, the comic was released on 09/10/08
me and qin zhen
me and hui ru
me and pauline
me and yin ru
an qi, the grandmom
me and bird nest
me and an qi
me and fei ling

an qi and yin ru.......errr

me anc cecily


me, myself!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...